Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kerplunk
Inertia is a property of
matter that is in its resting state. Ok.... The Nickel will fall into the cup... Cup After the card quickly slides out
from under the coin! Nickel This is an index card! Ok we need:
and a nickel What to do:
put the index card on the cup
put the nickel on the index card
flick the card off of the cup
watch... ~Why?~ This happend because,
both objects are at rest. When the card is flicked it slides under the coin... Then Gravity pushes the coin,
down into the cup. Inertia makes the objects
stay motionless. I did everything by myself .... Thank you !