Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Live a Better Story
Transcript of How to Live a Better Story
A Storyline Workshop
Elements of a Great Story
Are you living a great story with your life?
Storyline Small Group
"The point of a story is the character arc, the change."
Group Activity #1:
1. Circle where your story takes place on
2. Do you ever think of God as having a story?
3. If God life's has a theme
what do think it is? Discuss among your
group members and be prepared to share.
Activity #2: Who are you and What do you want?
1. Introduce yourself to the group as you imagine
God might introduce you
2. What are your ambitions? i.e What
do you want?
If necessary, take a couple minutes to write
your answers down on the back of your timeline,
and then share your answers with your group
members. For the sake of time, maybe just share
one or two of your goals with the group.
"The place God calls you to is where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet."
1. A character that knows what
2. Is willing to overcome
conflict to obtain it
3. A sacrificial goal
Activity #3: Joseph's Timeline
1. What roles did Joseph play?
2. What did he want? Was it sacrificial?
3. How did he anticipate and or overcome
4. What is Joseph's life theme?
Activity #4: Inciting Incident
1. Look back at God's and Josephs timeline. What were their inciting incidents?
2. Take out your answers from the first activity. Look at your ambitions. What would be an inciting incident to propel you towards reaching one of your ambitions?