Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What happens to Vitamin C when exposed to air, heat, or cold? (DevonJoelle)
Transcript of What happens to Vitamin C when exposed to air, heat, or cold? (DevonJoelle)
we thought differently,
Cold: 12 Did you know, that Vitamin C is a water soluble?
(Fun Fact, Huh?) Vitamin C is found in red berries, kiwi, red and green bell peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, and drinks made from guavo, grape fruit and orange.
(Too many fun facts!) Vitamin C is needed to form a collagen, a tissue that holds cells together.
And did you know, that it takes Vitamin C a day to dissolve?
(More?!) We did an experiment..
It took us 3 days.
Day 1: We set it up,
Day 2: We experimented but didn't finish
Day 3: We finished and wrote the results. Heat makes Vitamin C less effective. It is also the least stable of all vitamins.
(ANOTHER fun fact?!) We put these vitamin c bottles in,
For heat: Hot water bath
For cold air: Freezer
For exposure to air: Set on the counter over night