Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Nature of learning Theory
Transcript of The Nature of learning Theory
학습의 즉 안다는 것의 본질
What is mind, consciousness, awareness? What is the relation of the mind to the body?
The study of learning and memory came from two philosophical sources: the analysis of knowledge (how we come to know things), the analysis of the nature and organization of mental life. The first issue concerns what philosophers call epistemology, the theory of knowledge.
The second issue concerns the nature and contents of our concepts, thought, images, discernments, reminiscences, and imaginations; the further question here concerns what operations, rules, or laws unerlie these mental phenimena.