Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
amnesty for illegal immigrants
Transcript of amnesty for illegal immigrants
In 2008 it was said that with every 100,000 immigrants, 510 of the started new businesses each month. crime/unfair Providing illegal immigrants is rewarding someone for committing a crime. It is unfair to americans to let people who are breaking the law come in and take there jobs. cost propose heavy costs on the government through their use of public services. such as schools,or public health care. they are costly to depart. Resolution By Zoe Beaver and Leia Webber YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2012. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELBnVjgI8uE>.
"Newt Is Wrong It IS Amnesty." Examiner.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2012. <http://www.examiner.com/article/newt-is-wrong-it-is-amnesty>.
"Millennium Ark: Hot News." Millennium Ark: Hot News. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2012. <http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Immigration/100429.how.could.they.do.that.in.AZ.html>.
"California And Drivers' Licenses For Illegal Immigrants." Mountain Home News. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2012. <http://www.mountainhomenews.com/blogs/1497/entry/49731/>. Should we let them stay? Amnesty for illegal immigrants. Affirmative Negative Most families need both parents to work. Moms need to be able to work and have the flexibility to also be primary caretakers, same with fathers.
- Joan Blades co-founder of http://www.momsrising.org The illegal immigrant population of the United States in 2008 was estimated by the Center for Immigration Studies to be about 11 million people. Illegal Immigration costs U.S. Taxpayers an astounding amount of $113 Billion annually. Discussion Question
If it were up to you would you offer amnesty as an option or not?