Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wildfires Affect On The Hydrosphere And Biosphere
Transcript of Wildfires Affect On The Hydrosphere And Biosphere
Water can act as a natural fire break.
The fire can lead to a change in water temperature.
Reduced vegetation cover can lead to significant flooding.
Fire Burns and kills plants and trees as well as animals that cannot escape the area.
Fire Fighters can be injured or killed trying to put out the fires.
Human activities start a large number of fires every year. Unattended or out of control campfires, a discarded burning cigarette, arson, or even equipment use can set off a blaze.