Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mindset Chapter 4 - Sports The Mindset of a Champion
Transcript of Mindset Chapter 4 - Sports The Mindset of a Champion
Sports: The Mindset of a Champion
Being a "Natural"
Having a fixed mindset.
Natural talent should not need effort.
Effort is for others, the less endowed.
Natural talent does not ask for help.
The Idea of a Natural
Ali was not a natural. His brilliance was his mind not his brawn.
Suffered double pneumonia, scarlet fever, and polio, Emerging with a mostly paralyzed left leg.
Doctors gave her little hope of ever using it again.
8 years of physical therapy.
Fastest woman on Earth. 3 Gold Medals for Sprints.
Physical skills can be developed.
There is a relationship between practice and improvement... and between the mind and performance.
We like to think of our champions and idols as superheros who were born different from us.........we don't like to think of them as relativity ordinary people who made themselves extraordinary........
What is Success?
What do you do if you don't win?
What is Failure?
Character, Heart, the mind of a Champion
Self-development + Self-motivation + Responsibility =