Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of macy
How did this tribe cooperate in village and family live?
The Ottawa tribe speaks Algonquian. The women grew corn, potatos, peas, beans, pumpkins, and wild rice.
What conflicts[ wars] was this tribe involved in? Who were important leaders in this tribe?
The conflict that this tribe was involved in was Pontiac's War. A famous leader was Pontiac.
What religious beliefs and/ or customs did this tribe have?
They believe that nature has spirits. Also, none was God or Jesus.
What did this tribe trade? Who did this tribe trade with?
This tribe traded fur skin, corn, sunflower oil, tobaco, and roots. They trade with other tribes.
The Ottawa tribe loves nature