Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of lolly power!
°In the United States, National Candy Floss Day is celebrated on November 7th.
°The average American household spends $44 a year on Halloween candy!
°Threads of cotton candy are thinner than a human hair
°Did you know that cotton candy is actually good for health. There are a lot if experts who say that cotton candy is one of the best foods for one to consume in order to live longer and healthier too.
In the 1800's physicians commonly advised their broken-hearted patients to eat chocolate to calm their nerves!
°Some candies, such as lollipops, candy canes, gummy bears, gum drops, licorice twist and sour balls are free of fat and cholesterol, making them a healthier treat than many people realize
2.8 billion pounds of chocolate are consumed in America each year, which is over 11 pounds per person
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!
°Candy corn was originally called chicken feed!
°Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist!