Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flashmob. Smart mob.
Transcript of Flashmob. Smart mob.
Keys to success Market Smart Invest
when it will pay off Create a gift that keeps on giving people gather and behave intelligently with particular purpose behind.
people use technologies (mobile phones, the Internet and so on) Ripley: Rompela
Flash mob. 29.03.2012 In Conclusion Next social revolution
Advertisements of the future "Worst breath in the World"
21.03.2012. Smart mob by Ferrero "Push to add drama" 11.04.2012 Flashmob a group of people mobilized by social media to meet in a public place for the purpose of doing an unusual or entertaining activity of short duration June 3, 2003 - The 1st successful Flashmob by Bill Wasik The term was first used in 2003 in a blog.
It was inspired by the term smart mob Smart mob What is possible with a crowd... - for entertainment
- as a part of advertisement
- to increase social awareness
- as an art performance
- to make a CHANGE!? So far smart mobs are being used: Mp3 Experiment - participatory public event
- created by Improv Everywhere
- consist of several elements which separately could be called flashmobs
- duration = 1h
- aim = entertainment Thank you for your attention! Smart mob welcome to the
please follow the instructions... First flashmob First smart mobs T-mobile dance event 2009. Liverpool.