Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flashmob. Smart mob.
Transcript of Flashmob. Smart mob.
Keys to success Market Smart Invest
when it will pay off Create a gift that keeps on giving people gather and behave intelligently with particular purpose behind.
people use technologies (mobile phones, the Internet and so on) Ripley: Rompela
Flash mob. 29.03.2012 In Conclusion Next social revolution
Advertisements of the future "Worst breath in the World"
21.03.2012. Smart mob by Ferrero "Push to add drama" 11.04.2012 Flashmob a group of people mobilized by social media to meet in a public place for the purpose of doing an unusual or entertaining activity of short duration June 3, 2003 - The 1st successful Flashmob by Bill Wasik The term was first used in 2003 in a blog.
It was inspired by the term smart mob Smart mob What is possible with a crowd... - for entertainment
- as a part of advertisement
- to increase social awareness
- as an art performance
- to make a CHANGE!? So far smart mobs are being used: Mp3 Experiment - participatory public event
- created by Improv Everywhere
- consist of several elements which separately could be called flashmobs
- duration = 1h
- aim = entertainment Thank you for your attention! Smart mob welcome to the
please follow the instructions... First flashmob First smart mobs T-mobile dance event 2009. Liverpool.