Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Popplet III
Do not restrict food. This increases the risk your child may develop eating disorders.
Keep healthy food at hand. Children will eat what's readily available.
Praise healthy choices.
Don't use food as a reward. This could create weight problems.
Sit down to family dinners at night. This helps children to have a better nutrition.
Prepare plates in the kitchen.
Give your children some control. This will help them decide what they really like and try new healthy things. Something that we think can really help:
Make food a fun thing to do, for example cooking!
That can be a great adventure and can encourage them to keep a healthy diet.
Like these three little sisters,
Don't you agree?? We hope you animate your children to have a healthy diet. This will give them an excellent quality of live and will always keep them ready to do anything they want.
Healthy food = Healthy Kids
Healthy Kids = Healthy Lives
Healthy Lives = GREAT LIVE! THANK YOU Edna Barreto