Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Van Gogh
however, his teacher forced him to quit
when he told the teacher that the piano
notes ranged in color from blue to yellow. Van Gogh lost approximately ten teeth from sickness and malnutrition while he lived in Antwerp. This was because he preferred to spend his allowance on painting materials rather than on sufficient food. His works were signed Vincent because he believed, and rightly so, that Van Gogh was too difficult for people to pronounce Vincent van Gogh did not cut off his ear.
He only cut off a small portion of his ear lobe. Vincent’s earliest career aspiration was to be a pastor in the Dutch Reformed Church like his father.