Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Artificial Intelligence
What is artificial intelligence?
It is the science and engineering of making intelligent machines,
Pros and Cons of achieving high levels of AI
Powerful tools, solutions to tough problems, better standards of living
Tools might be used against people; technology may create worse problems than it solves; standards of living might get worse; we might lose some aspect of our humanity.
Law of accelerating returns
Technological change is exponentially
Reinforce the publicity of artificial intelligence
1。What is artificial intelligence?
2.Pros and Cons of achieving high levels of AI
3. Law of accelerating returns
Achieving complex goals in a range of environments
People in the long term are usually underestimating the power of future technology
Adjust relevant law to regulate ethic issues
Restrict the development of artificial intelligence at necessary time