Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Radar
REASON: THE TITANIC CRASH IN 1912
IDEA: BAT ECHOLOCATION
DISCOVERY: ELECTROMAGNETISM- RAPIDLY REPEATING WAVES CAN TRANSPORT INFORMATION.
FIRST RADAR: TELEMOBILOSKOP
AVAILABILITY: IT WAS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE GERMANS UNTIL THE EARLY 20TH CENTURY.
By: Olivia sf ccv BASIC FACTS a device for determining the presence and place of an object from the amount of time the electro waves take to get back to the home device station.
1. Can find people from far distances
2. When an enemy country is attacking
you can know.
3. Can help minimze the amount of crashes and disasters.
1. Sometimes a radar can be wrong or not exact.
2. They are not available to normal people, only the military.
3. Radars cost ALOT!!!
4. Only available to the Germans until the 20th century.
By: Eleonora IN THE FUTURE WE PREDICT THAT THE
CONS WILL NO LONGER BE CONS AND THAT IT WILL BE A
LITTLE MORE AVALABLE TO PEOPLE'S PHONES,
WATCHES AND CARS. WE THINK THAT THE RADARS WILL BE CLEARER
ON WHAT IT IS MADE OF, WHERE IT CAME FROM, ETC.