Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science Project weather technology
Transcript of Science Project weather technology
earth, which makes the ice caps melt. The melting of these ice caps causes the sea levels to rise. Kermit Aicraft Global Warming Continued By Philip Global warming, also known as global climate change, is caused by humans. Almost anything can pollute the air. Cars and smokestacks pollute the air. All of these emitt greenhouse gases. By Philip Weather balloons are launched around the world and are by weather forcasters the balloon itself produces the lift.It is made out of latex a very flexable material the transmitting of data is done through a radiosonde a radiosonde is and instrument carryed up by and ballon to send back info on atmosphiric temperature, air pressure and humidity. the derthe anntena on the balloon is to infer wind speed and wind direction. By Philip