Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Avengers
What is Synergy?
Group as System
Group as System:
System of 3 or more indviduals interacting
Achieving a common purpose/goal(s)
A Two Way Path
To better understand synergy we need to know that it is a two (2) way path.
Synergy will deteriorate without these two paths
Each one is dependent of the other.
Synergy: a spectrum
Synergy can be difficult to achieve which may result in
However, when approached properly it will result in
Substantial variation among group members:
When group performance of members exceeds expectations base on perceived abilities & skills of individual members.
syn = together + ergon = work
Psychologist Keith Sawyers Terms:
Groups as Systems
What is Negative synergy
than sum of its parts
skills and abilities of individuals.
Resistant to change.
Whole greater than the sum of its individual parts.
“one plus one equals a thousand-fold”
Adaptive to change
The entire group has seen the greater purpose and realzed it can not be achieved alone
They now work fluidly as one to achieve said greater purpose or goal
All the elements have come together as one to make a greater entity