Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sara Hricovec Pronoun Project
Transcript of Sara Hricovec Pronoun Project
8th period PRONOUNS PERSONAL PRONOUN I Her name is Aliya and SHE is happy. YOU SHE ANTECEDENT CARL SAM MARCUS Hi JASON how are you the lady said to him? OBJECT PRONOUN ME YOU IT Aliya ME The teacher yelled at him for not
listening. SUBJECT PRONOUNS THEY WE SHE WE HE Indefinite Pronoun ANYBODY BOTH FEW I will eat just a FEW. POSSESSIVE PRONOUN hers mine our That shirt is MINE.