Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Unit 6
Ideological changes over time
Positive / Negative representations
Hypodermic Needle model
Uses & Gratifications Theory
Passive / Active Consumption
Exposure to explicit content
Effects of advertising
Negotiated, preferred, oppositional, participatory, cultural competence, fan culture
Recap of audience profiling
Reviewing audience statistics
Critical Approaches to Creative Media Products
Areas of Study
Be able to develop responses to media products
Selection of content
Construction of content
Using Codes & Conventions
Understand how media producers define audiences for their products
Understand how media producers create products for specific audiences
Understand how media audiences respond to media products