Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Investiment Financial Analysis for IMI
Transcript of Investiment Financial Analysis for IMI
Investments Financial Analysis for
Oil & Gas;
"Taking what's good at IMI and transforming it into something brilliant, life-changing, long-lasting and world-class".
Business Plan: ..."Double the group's 2014 operating profits by 2019, while retaining their financial discipline" Mark Selway.
- IMI Presentation;
- Profitability Ratios:
- Liquidity Ratios:
- Efficiency Ratios;
- Investment Ratios;
- Business Plans.
2012 assets sold to stabilise revenue
Above average profit in 2013 and 2014.
• In 2012 there was a risk of liquidation.
• 2013 and 2014 shows a bit of stability in the company’s financial activities.
steady decline in the gearing which means the company is less reliant on borrowing
The overview of the ratios show the stability and progress over recent years
IMI has struggled in productivity and some financial activities
Their ability to bring the company into a competitive way has been unquestionable
The last 3 years show stability and less borrowing
Plans are in place to sustain the company long term and welcome investors