Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Elements of Narrative Writing
Transcript of Copy of Elements of Narrative Writing
about an incident.
The Lion King is a narrative about Simba becoming King.
Beginning, middle, and end
Clear sequence of events
in which the events occur
Detailed descriptions of the setting
Elements of Narrative Writing
with The Lion King
What are the character's
during the incident?
Conversation between characters during the incident.
"Change is good."
Words or phrases that help the reader follow your story by
smoothly connecting ideas, details, or events.
Simba spends his days exploring the sprawling savanna grasslands. When an unthinkable tragedy takes his father’s life, Simba flees the Pride Lands.
After running away,
Simba finds two hilarious and unlikely friends.
the weight of responsibility and a desperate plea from the now ravaged Pride Lands come to find the adult prince.
Simba must take on a formidable enemy, and fulfill his destiny to be king.
Details that appeal to the reader's
These details help the reader imagine the scene.