Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Effective Technology Integration for 21st Century Learners?
Transcript of What is Effective Technology Integration for 21st Century Learners?
engage and prepare
21st Century students
for the world of
tomorrow? Hint: It's more than just Smart Board! Blogging Internet Browsing txt msgs!!!! podcasting! Digital creativity NOw, since this presentation is required to contain at least 5 features of effective presentations let's see what we can find... 1. interesting or engaging multimedia 2. Clear. Simple. 3. Minimal text 4. Humor 5. effective images Bottom line: Effective technology integration is using the current technology students use to engage them in their learning as well as encourage future learning. 6. Clearly conveyed message 7. use of color, but not too many Please see blog or Email for reference page Skype Wikis Moodle