Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Full Potential Project Example
Transcript of Full Potential Project Example
Ethos, Pathos, Logos
For example ...
Krystal Lopez will grow up to be a world famous, academy award winning musician.
Krystal's Character Traits
Our Person: Krystal Lopez
1. "My three decades of experience in public service, my tireless commitment to the people of this community, and my willingness to reach across the aisle and cooperate with the opposition, make me the ideal candidate for your mayor."
2. "They’ve worked against everything we’ve worked so hard to build, and they don’t care who gets hurt in the process. Make no mistake, they’re the enemy, and they won’t stop until we’re all destroyed."
3. "More than one hundred peer-reviewed studies have been conducted over the past decade, and none of them suggests that this is an effective treatment for hair loss."
4. "Don’t be the last person on the block to have their lawn treated – you don’t want to be the laughing stock of your community!"
5. Using ethos, pathos, and logos, write a small paragraph convincing your parents to take away your curfew.
Full Potential Project
Full Potential Project
The purpose of this project was to create an ideal person who will reach their potential. In order to create an amazing person who will reach their potential, we read biographies and stories of kids, teens, and adults who reached their full potential, identified the character traits that enabled them to reach their potential, and made our own person with these traits.
By: Jessica Lopez and Jim Collins
Perseverance is the act or power of continuing to do something despite difficulties, discouragement, or obstacles.
Krystal will be born with perseverance because it will enable her to work hard at achieving her dream to be a musician when obstacles and difficulties come her way.
A person who became successful because of perseverance is Steph Curry. Steph Curry is a professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors, Most Valuable Player award recipient, and national champion. Growing up, Curry had every excuse to give up on his dream to become a professional basketball player. Curry was smallest kid on his team, had bad shots until the age of 14, and was not ranked in high school. Despite his obstacles, Curry worked hard and practiced as much as he could. This led to him getting drafted into a professional team ( Steph Curie the Great).