Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SNAPCHAT
RITA M. ALAOUI
Table of Contents
Position in Market
Competitive advantage -
If we were the CEO what would we do?
What's Snappin' ? :)
A new way to share moments with friends
Photo messaging application
TechCrunch, chose Snapchat as "fastest growing startup" in 2012.
50 million pics shared per day
particularity: lasts 10 sec
Started by Spiegel and Bobby Murphy, developed by Stanford University students
Launched in September 2011 in Spiegel's father's living room
Done to share moments with photos or videos
Emphasis on privacy
Business Model: NA
The buisness model as it is now is still not profitable that is why we have a few suggestions in our conclusion.
Users between 13-23, 40+
• Conducted a series A and series B funding round.
• Today shareholders are : Benchmark Capital, General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and SV Angel
• As of July report valued the company at US$860 million
In May 2012, 25 images were being sent per second
November 28, 2012, users had shared over one billion photos on the Snapchat IOS app, with 20 million photos being shared per day
Ranked 1st in free picture-video app & 6th in Free Apps
How did it change the market?
What does my HISCORE mean?
How does someone become your best friend?
Spontaneity and security
If we were CEO...
New business model:
Native advertising (like Youtube model)
We-chat inspiration- more functions ex:Games