Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Multiplying Fractions Problem Solving
Transcript of Multiplying Fractions Problem Solving
MCC4.NF.4 Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication to multiply a fraction by a whole number. Step 1
Setup your multiplication problem! 1/4 x 20
Multiply! 20 Divide the numerator by the denominator! 20 Now Divide! Final answer is 5 There are 20 students in a 4th grade class.
1/4 are girls.
How many girls are in the class?
There are 5 girls in the class There are 20 students in a 4th grade class. 1/4 are girls. How many girls are in the class? 4 x 20 1 1 = 4 You should have gotten an answer of : 4 means the same thing as 20 4 The fraction bar means divided by!!!!! Ok, let's try a few more!