Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Multiplying Fractions Problem Solving
Transcript of Multiplying Fractions Problem Solving
MCC4.NF.4 Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication to multiply a fraction by a whole number. Step 1
Setup your multiplication problem! 1/4 x 20
Multiply! 20 Divide the numerator by the denominator! 20 Now Divide! Final answer is 5 There are 20 students in a 4th grade class.
1/4 are girls.
How many girls are in the class?
There are 5 girls in the class There are 20 students in a 4th grade class. 1/4 are girls. How many girls are in the class? 4 x 20 1 1 = 4 You should have gotten an answer of : 4 means the same thing as 20 4 The fraction bar means divided by!!!!! Ok, let's try a few more!