Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of presentation on extreme sports
Transcript of Copy of presentation on extreme sports
Inline skating Snowmobiling
All-terrain windsurfing Speed biking
BMX Steep skiing
Skiing Air Chair
Bare Foot Water Skiing
Power Boat Racing
Sky Surfing BMX BMX is a sport where you use a specially disigned bike to perform tricks and stunts with the bike. Jed Mildon performed
the world's first triple
back flip on a BMX. FMX FMX stands for Freestyle Motocross.
It is a very dangerous sport because you perform tricks on motobikes in mid-air. some
of them are quite scary as you are
about to see some in action!! Air Chair Air chair is an extreme sport where
there is a seat on top of a wake board
and you perform tricks whilst being pulled
along by a boat. B.A.S.E Jumping B.A.S.E Jumping is a sport where
you jump off tall buildings, then
parachute down to the ground. The X games is the most important event in
extreme sportsperson's life. It is a huge event where all the big names in extreme sports compete in their category to win the title of world best at that sport. 1. How many back flips did
Jed Mildon do on a BMX?
A.3 B.5 C.2
2. How many people are there
in the nitro circus picture?
A. 22 B.25 C.24
3. Name three extreme sports? Quiz thank you
for watching any