Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Avro 698 Vulcan B2 Bomber
Transcript of The Avro 698 Vulcan B2 Bomber
* Length: 97 ft 1 in (29.59 m)
* Wingspan: 99 ft 5 in (30.3 m)
* Height: 26 ft 6 in (8.0 m)
* Wing area: 3554 ft² (330.2 m²)
* Empty weight: 83,573 lb (including crew) (37,144 kg)
* Max takeoff weight: 170,000 lb (77,111 kg)
* Powerplant: 4× Bristol Olympus 101, or 102 or 104 turbojet, 11,000 lbf (49 kN) each * Maximum speed: Mach 0.96 (607 mph (1,040 km/h)) at altitude
* Cruise speed: Mach 0.86 (567 miles per hour (912 km/h)) at 45,000 ft
* Range: 2,607 mi (4,171 km)
* Service ceiling: 55,000 ft (17,000 m)
* Thrust/weight: 0.31
* 21 x 1,000 pounds (454 kg) of conventional bombs
* 1 x Blue Danube nuclear gravity bomb
* 1 x Violet Club 400-kiloton nuclear gravity bomb
* 1 x Yellow Sun Mk.1 400-kiloton nuclear gravity bomb
* 1 x Yellow Sun Mk 2 400-kiloton nuclear gravity bomb
* 1 x Red Beard nuclear gravity bomb
* 1 x Blue Steel rocket-propelled 1.1 megaton nuclear stand-off missile
Our Representation of the Avro Airfoil A couple of the difficulties we had with this airfoil was the exact shape. As you can see, it isnt an EXACT representation of the Vulcan's wing. Created By: Alex Lehew Jon Shinpaugh Rogelio Sierra Ian maynard Kevin Bradshaw The End However, it is as close as we could get it in the time allotted