Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of To Da-Duh
-Paule: A 10 year old granddaughter of Da-duh, who is also the narrator
-Barbados: A tropical island North of South America
Setting The characters knowingly participate in this rivalry. Da-duh has the knowledge that comes with age and experience, but the narrator has the brash confidence of youth Conflict Unrelenting- Not letting up or weakening
Austere-Very Plain Vocabulary This story is about a granddaughter and a grandmother having several arguments about the youth and the old the life (vise-versa) and the difference between New York and Barbados. Paule ends up learning more about Da-duh. The story ended with Paule finding out that her grandmother is dead.