Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to use ULink49: Student Guide
SF State ICCEon 26 October 2013
Transcript of How to use ULink49: Student Guide
ULink49 helps students, faculty, universities and community partners connect.
Due to user accessibility issues, instructions as to how to register and use ULink49 can now be found at this link:
Come visit ICCE at HSS 206
or call 415-338-6419
Then, under the heading: Process for Enrolling in CSL course...#2, click on "How to Use ULink49 Student Guide".
You must register with your mail.sfsu.edu email.