Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3.05 Sea Turtle Tracking
Transcript of 3.05 Sea Turtle Tracking
Sea Turtle Migration
After leaving the coast of Florida, where does she go? To learn more about sea turtle migration click here.
For the next six months she stays in this same area. Why do you think she does this?
Do you think she would return to the coast of Florida again? When and why?
She moves on southward and ends up on the coast of Cuba, and follows that west.
I think she does this to stay in a good feeding area. I think she didn't feel the need to travel because of the good conditions she was in.
I think she'll return to the coast of Florida again; especially if that's the place she was born.