Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Industrial Revolution
which are the people who were wealthy. 2nd Class-Professional,
people who had educated jobs. 3rd Class- Working,
people who worked as a servant or those who didn't own land. Factory owners lived like nobles. Factory workers worked very long hours in horrible condition. Families which included children and adults had to work to make enough money to live. Factory Worker Seafood Worker Little Salesman Farm Work Cleaning Shoes Selling Newspapers Train Worker Children working field. The Industrial Revolution By Nina Lin & Alyssa Smith