Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Swords,daggers,and traps
A metal plate covering the point of a dagger or sword.
A protective case for a sword for dagger, which you can hang from the belt.
A belt worn from one shoulder across the chest and under the other arm, used for carrying a weapons.
A looped strap attached to a sword belt, which a sword can be carried.
A sword like stick used in fencing practice.
A type of short sword.
A small sized sword.
short curved sword with a single edge.
curved broad sword with the edge on the outer side.
light sharp pointed sword used for stabing, it was the sign of a gentleman.
A small, sharp pointed dagger.
A small, slim, thin dagger.