Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of -_-------
Holidays are celebrated around the world many ways
How do you celebrate the holidays in your country? In this presentation, I will be talking about my country and how the people in that country celebrate the Holidays and my country today will be Sweden!!
Everyone wares different clothing and this is what Sweden wear
Sweden sometimes uses acorns and puts red bows and hangs them up or they sometimes can use paper and make paper stars and more!
The Acorn and paper star
This song Is about Christmas it Is called Julen Ar Har (christmas is here) And it is only 3:14 long hope you injoy
This is a wrap and since they eat meatballs they put them inside the wrap yumm!!!, Here are some other images
By; D 'zhae
This is the Sweden Flag
Girls & Women might wear
boys & men might wear
Hoped you like my Presentation of Sweden maybe you can visit Sweden someday ^_^!!! God Jul
Sweden is a country in Northern Europe on the Scandinavian Peninsula. It borders Norway to the west; Finland to the northeast; and the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Bothnia to the east and south.
Here are Extra pictures of Sweden or Videos.