Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Characters
* Trooper Flannagan
* Lieutenant Brannigan
* Mr. Grimes
Other Books by Gary Paulsen
Plot and Conflict
Francis travels west in the hope to reunite two kids with their parents. Along the way they get side tracked by the fighting between Mexico and America and the Comancheros tribe.
, by Gary Paulsen, is best fit for middle school and young adults. Due to graphic content and violence the book is targeted to young students. Another reason why this book is for younger students is the topic would interest them. The book's setting is on the western front.
The book started in the state of Missouri. The characters traveled north west on the Oregon trail.
The story took place in 1848.
Author: Gary Paulsen
* Brian's Winter
* The River
* Brian's Return
* Margaret Edwards Award
*John Newbery Medal
*Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award