Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 22:1-3
Transcript of PH 223 22:1-3
The m=4 fringe of the unknown wavelength overlaps the m=3 fringe of the orange light. What is the unknown wavelength
A double slit interference patten is created by two narrow slits spaced 0.20 mm apart. The distance between the first and the fifth minimum on a screen 60 cm behind the slits is 6.0 mm. What is the wavelength (in nm) of the light used?
Light of wavelength 600 nm illuminates a diffraction grating. The second order maximum is at 39.5 degrees. how many lines per millimeter does this grating have?
A diffraction grating with 500 line/mm
is illuminated by a 633 nm laser light.
what is the maximum number of bright fringes that can be seen?
"Does Young's experiment only work with one wavelength of light?"
"Does light act more like a wave, or more like a ray?"
"Do the wave, Ray Model, and Photon model compliment each other in any way?"
"Could we get an overview of the photon model and how it differs from the other two."