Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Important Events in Photography History
Transcript of Important Events in Photography History
plate coated with asphalt-like material 1835: Talbot captures an image on paper with
a silver chloride solution 1851: Archer develops wet plate collodion process 1871: Maddox creates gelatin dry-plate process 1900: Kodak introduces the first mass-produced
camera, the "Brownie" 1907: The Lumiere Brothers invent the autochrome process ,
creating color photographs 1947: Land invents Polaroid instant photo system 1984: First digital camera used to photograph opening Olympics After 2000: Phones carry the capability to take
photographs, video and more.