Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A project proposal to conduct a free cooking lesson to the w
Transcript of A project proposal to conduct a free cooking lesson to the w
PLAN OF ACTION
CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Being able to learn to do things through free seminars/workshop and being resourceful are some problems of the many Filipino families nowadays. We hope that government and non-government organizations can put up many income generating activities to help low income families. There are many available jobs as well as business opportunities be it small or big that can be availed of to improve the economy of one’s family. To show these things to the chosen participants is our group’s purpose. In meeting the objectives, we have to be precise and resourceful as well, to reap good results. Failure to meet our set standards would mean failure to relay the message to the chosen group. Additionally, we hope to work as a group with one common goal. We believe that if we will be able to realize our objectives, we would put an end to the ever- growing problem of poverty in many Filipino families.
* Poverty and inequality in the Philippines remains a challenge
BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT
What a family should do?
Project Personnel: Php500
Resource Speaker: Free (volunteer)
Equipments: to be borrowed
Miscellaneous (transportation; cooking demo budget): Php1,500
GRAND TOTAL: Php2,300
STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES
At the end of this project the group is expected to contribute, and how this is expected to contribute to improve the well-being and livelihood of the chosen participants in this project. Through the cooking demo, we hope to inspire them to be entrepreneurs.
This projects aims to achieve the following objectives.
* Economic growth
* Weakness in employment generation and the quality of jobs generated, failure to fully develop the agriculture sector, high inflation during crisis periods, high levels of population growth, long term and short term goals to achieve results in reducing poverty in the country
* Malunggay Burger
* Malunggay Lumpia Wrapper
* Smoked Bangus and Malunggay Pesto Fettuccine
These are the sample recipes to be presented during the cooking demonstration