Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 8 Journey's Vocabulary
Nicole Franklinon 5 November 2013
Transcript of Lesson 8 Journey's Vocabulary
Vocabulary Words The sunshine makes this a glorious day. GLORIOUS She recorded a song in the studio. STUDIO They wanted to build a model airplane. MODEL He was concerned about his sick mother. CONCERNED She had dirt smeared on her face. SMEARED The bleach ruined her favorite red shirt. RUINED The bookshelf fell over when she yanked the book off it. YANKED We saw the shooting star streak across the sky. STREAK We follow the same classroom schedule almost every day. SCHEDULE My grandmother always makes a feast for Thanksgiving dinner. FEAST