Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Evaluating Websites
How credible is a website?
There are five basic criteria you can use to determine whether or not a website can be used as a reliable, credible source for your research.
Who is responsible for the website's content? Is there an author or organization listed?
What are his/her/their credentials?
Can someone be contacted for additional information?
When was the page last updated, and when was content last added?
Are the links active, or are there broken links throughout the site's pages?
Is there a lot of advertising on the page?
Is anything important left out of the page's content?
Is the content full of spelling and grammatical errors?
Does the author provide evidence for claims made on the website?
Is the information based on fact or opinion?
Does the website support its claim with research?
Are they trying to sell something?