Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Identity Story
Transcript of My Identity Story
My Identity Story
Name: Jasmin Rocha
Born: Wenatchee, WA.
Lived: Wenatchee for 11 years
East Wenatchee 9 years
Family: Vicente, Maria, Andy & Ivan
Born: El Paso, TX
Lived: Durango, Mexico
Maria B. Rocha-Ayala
Born: Durango, Mexico
Lived: Yucaipa, CA.
Language: Spanish and English
Both my mother
and father grew up part of their lives
in Mexico, where spanish is the main
language spoken. I consider
myself mexican-american, coming from a
mexican father and mother, and being born in America. Spanish is the first
language I learned to speak, then
English was my second. Over the years, I have become fluent in each language and learned to read and write as well.
* Education - Going to a college/university to further education and
pursue a career
* Technology - Computers, laptops, Cell Phones, I-pods, etc.
* Social Networking - MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Texting, etc.
* Holidays - Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Independence Day, etc.
* Foods - Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Steaks, Macaroni and Cheese, etc.
* Music - Pop, Rap, R&B, Rock, etc.
* Sports - Football (Go Seahawks!), Volleyball, Track, Cross Country, etc.
I believe it is important for
every individual to know their
true identity, because that is
what makes each one of us
unique. Just like our fingerprints,
our own identity cannot match an other's. Some of us may share the same ethnicity, class or religion, but not every characteristic.
* Family - Very supportive, stick together,
* Quinceañeras - celebration
of a girl's 15th birthday and her
transition from childhood to adulthood
* Holidays - Navidad, La Independencia
De México, Cinco De Mayo.
* Foods - Tamales, pozole, enchiladas, tacos, burritos, gorditas, chilaquiles, carne asada, carnitas, mariscos, frijoles, etc.
* Music - Mariachi, Cumbia, Banda, Durangense, Ranchera, etc.
* Sports - Soccer (Fútbol) Played it for 8 years.
Values Grown Up With...
* Treat others how I want to be treated