Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FX Markets and TransactionsFIN 368 Class 1
Transcript of FX Markets and TransactionsFIN 368 Class 1
Lets BSG Is going to be a good way to get back into the swing of FX Problems are simple Forwards
Fisher Effect Derivative Instruments Economics of FX What does it mean?
Which currency would have lower spread,
the EUR or BRL?
Lets calculate it using these quotes Bid - Ask Spread The market and players
Direct versus indirect quotes
Bid Ask Spreads
Depreciation and Appreciation Basics of FX Bid - Ask Spread The bid price is the price a dealer is willing to pay you for something. PRICE YOU GET
The ask price is the price the dealer wants you to pay for the thing. PRICE YOU PAY
It does not matter if we’re talking used cars or used currencies: the bid-ask spread is the difference between the bid and ask prices.
Dealer always makes money and you always lose Blackboard To Do List, if not Google Cal,
Europe's Financial Integration
Self-contained FX Note, problems 1-7
BSG registration and practice rounds Class Logistics