Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Food safety and the use of Internet of Things
Transcript of Food safety and the use of Internet of Things
China Looks to Lead the IoT
Beijing aims to become a global leader in setting IoT global standards
The Internet of Things market in China is expected to hit $80.3 billion in 2015
Beijing has earmarked $800 million for IoT investment by 2015
China has created state-funded zones like Chengdu Internet of Things Technology Institute
Food Safety Project
In 2011, the Auto-ID Lab at Fudan University began working with 17 other research teams at universities, research institutes and enterprises on a project called Agriculture Internet of Things and Food Safety and Quality
What is food safety?
What does food safety mean in China?
Why China needs IoT with the food safety?
+ pictures of IoT
Something, something, future something