Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of How can you help and protect the Environment
Transcript of Copy of How can you help and protect the Environment
Water pollution occurs due to the dumping of human waste in the water example of the more sources that are contaminating sewage water plants are remnants of the liquid resulting from the manufacturing industries: electricity generation, electrical equipment and other appliances, iron and steel, cement products, glass, plastic products, chemical products , soap, detergents, paints, paper carton, and leather dyeing, spinning and weaving, food, oil refining.
And water pollution have seriously damaged the rights to that cause many diseases such as
Bilharzia, cholera, liver diseases, typhoid, malaria Air pollution
An air pollution has already happened or is happening due to human nature by the presence of dust storms and hurricanes or may occur as a result of human action through radiation and invention rights of the technological means of influencing the nature substantially or car exhaust, fuel and other industrial sources of contaminated air. How to avoid environmental pollution
The preservation of the environment of difficult tasks, but not impossible and the rights a big role in preserving the environment and that by not dumping waste and waste all kinds. And the excessive use of pesticides harmful to the environment adversely affecting, and care for the soil and water, which is a source of life for all living beings. Ideas to Help :
* Don't waste electricity or heat.
* Recycle as much of your waste as you can.
*Cut down on how much meat you eat.
* Take your old clothes to charity shops. Some are sold, others are returned to textile mills for recycling.
* Try to avoid buying plastic. It's hard to recycle. One way to cut down on plastic is to refuse to use carrier bags offered by supermarkets and use strong, long lasting shopping bags instead, or re-use plastic bags over and over again, until they wear out and then recycle them.
* Don't buy over-packed goods. Many things we buy have unnecessary amounts of plastic and paper around them.