Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tone & Mood of Lyrics Project Example
Transcript of Tone & Mood of Lyrics Project Example
by Mrs. Barney
"Coming Undone" by Korn
Tone: embittered, frustrated, defeated
Mood: angry, yet sympathetic
In the song "Coming Undone" by Korn, the speaker's tone is embittered, frustrated, and defeated. It is clear that he is reaching the limits of his sanity when he says, "my brain's ticking like a bomb." This simile indicates that he feels like he is soon to explode.