Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CONSUMPTION
and mental environment? what is renewable?
what is not renewable? Awakening ideas and creativity Deforestation, fossil fuels,
animal habitats, human wellbeing pacific trash vortex child labor unfair labor practices Somethings cost more than you think Awarenss
empowerment national Buy nothing day Web sites:
national resources defense council
the green squad
New american dream
Do I need this and do i ned it now?
Was it made sustainably?
Were the workers who made it treated well?
Does it have too much packaging?
Is it worth the money?
Don't buy it
http:/pbskids.org/dontbuyit/ Artists Sue noble and tim webster
motivate socaially engaged printmaking
recycled creations The story of bottled water Assesment and presentation The artists will create an artist statement to go along with their work, Explaining the motivation behind the creation. Problem solving forum dreaming and imagining vic muniz Carolien adriaansche