Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Shadow Box Lesson
Transcript of Shadow Box Lesson
Pieces of me
Theme: Expression of Myself
Shadow box artist
: Combines fragments of newspaper and pre-printed/pre made material together.
Three dimensional boxes used to display object in various depths.
images or stamps that represents an actual idea, object, people, etc. Common or widely recognizable by the common people.
Joseph Cornell was born in 1903. He would collect things that meant a lot to him and then ever so carefully arrange and assemble them into boxes, making them assemblaged art pieces.
adding many surfaces over each other to create a specific effect in artwork.
Overlapping: To layer elements in artwork off to see each layer to create depth and interest.
Arrange: put (things) in a neat, attractive, or required order. Deciding on placement.
What Objects can you use to create a shadow box?
SHADOW BOX PROJECT