Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of P2 Rome
diffrent gods for diffrent beliefs. Enviorment They used rich soil to grow crops,
and they they had rivers for fresh water. They had plains
to grow crops. Culture They were good at hunting for
food but at times it was
hard for the poors. Inventions They invented lots of etruscan
jewelry On the streets were non-welthy children would push wheels and fly kits Politics One groupe of people ran the goverment, They had balences and checks. There were the riches and the poors Economy The Romens had
Remus. The poor life
Easy The rich life
eather. Cool Facts The two kids or todlers were
taken care of by a she wolf. Roman kind was vary good at
astomamy and ecetra. The romans also made there own calendar and it had 365 days in a year 4 weeks in a mounth 7 days in a week. THE END