Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Designing experiments - mockup
Transcript of Designing experiments - mockup
Sneaky Lil' Experiments
Once you have an idea of what you want to achieve, design small experiments/prototypes to move forward.
Regarding your plan, what are your...
What aspects and potential outcomes feel safe to assume?
What aspects and potential outcomes feel more uncertain?
Select a lever to craft an experiment
Select a lever from the list below and outline an experiment to test an assumption or question/doubts.
One last thing...
Improve your planned experiment by asking the following questions:
can it be
can you do it by next class? (If the answer is no, tweak it so that you can)
(Use a different sheet of paper to outline the details of your experiment).
What does success look like? What indicators will you look at?