Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vocational Teachers Education
Transcript of Vocational Teachers Education
Develops meaningful learning activities in perspective to the profession and also assignments in association with companies
Is capable to team up with colleagues in case of team teaching 1. Second degree teacher education in common or vocational subjects
(full time, dual, part time, flexible routes, customized)
2. Career changer short second degree teachers education or certificate pedagogical didactic education
3. High Vocational Education - topyear (dual)
4. First degree teachers education Seven qualification requirements A good teacher.....
1. Has interpersonal competence
2. Has pedagogical competence
3. Has professional and didactic competence
4. Has organizational competence
5. Is competent in working with colleagues
6. Is competent in working with the school environment
7. Is competent in reflection and development http://www.onderwijscooperatie.nl/onderwijscooperatie-bekwaamheid.html?onco&artikelen&112 1. Learning in the workplace
2. Separate training in the school
3. Integral development of teachers and organization
4. The academic school Four approaches for further education http://www.onderwijsraad.nl/upload/publicaties/619/documenten/hoe-goed-leiden-wij-v-mbo-docenten-op.pdf In relation to the education Helps students to develop collegial behavior and a professional identity
Defines the individual learning tracks with the students
Encourages the student to put into words his or her learning experiences
Discusses the development of the student with the supervisor of the company In relation to the student