Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 6 Week 4
Transcript of Unit 6 Week 4
Tyrant - a cruel and oppressive ruler
hero - person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities
Hero or Tyrant
For 8 pictures write either hero or tyrant
Directions: Underline the preposition in each sentence.
Example A- I went to the edge of the lake.
1. We walked up the stairs.
2. My mom took a walk around the block.
3. I looked under my bed.
4. My friend jumped over the bushes.
5. The pen fell between our desks.
1. Do Now
2. Review LT
3. Hero or Tyrant
4. Napoleon Video
5. Napoleon Document Analysis
I can evaluate evidence to support a statement.
Napoleon Document Analysis
1. Read the documents for the station
2. Complete the corresponding questions.
1. Categorize the documents
1. Task: Assess the validity of the following statement. (Basically, do you agree or disagree?)
“Despite his claims that he was the child of the French Revolution, in fact Napoleon betrayed the ideals of the revolution.”
1. Let's pick the strawberries near the fence.
2. The doctor's office is around that corner.
3. Opposite the old statue, you will see the library.
4. The broken lawnmower is behind the barn.
5. Above the entrance is a large warning notice.
Directions - Circle the preposition and underline the object.
1. Do Now
2. Review LT
3. Period Video
4. Opium War Introduction
5. Opium War Art
I can identify visual details that support a caption.
Opium War Introduction
Complete one of the following graphics while reading the text.
Opium War Art
1. Number 1-20
2. As you view each art piece try to match the caption.
3. Write down evidence that supports your match.
Unit 6 Test
1. Separate sheet of paper
2. # 1-23