Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Simplifying Rti-
How Do We Implement RTI?
How Do We Stay Legal?
What is Wrong With This Student? Asking The Right Questions Why Are We Here?
What Knowledge and Skills Will Our Children Need to Be Successful Adults?
How Effectively Are We Preparing Students for These Future Challenges?
What Must We Do to Make Success the Reality for Every Child? Implementing the Formula for Learning Targeted Instruction + Time = Learning We will not prepare students for their future by doing what we have always done. "It is virtually impossible for a single teacher to possess all the skills and knowledge to meet the unique of every child." The reality is that EVERY child must succeed in school however our current system has not produced that result....never has. So now what? According to research by Burns, Appleton, & Stehouwer, RTI can involve an entire staff in a process that gives every student the time and support needed to learn at high levels. Understanding the Four Cs of RTI Collective responsibility